Monday, March 18, 2024

Washi Easter Egg

 


Make an Easter egg with washi tape. It is so easy.
 I loved sorting through all the
wonderful washi tape that I have from Eyelet Outlet.
There are all kinds ranging from glitter to cute prints.

I die cut an egg and starting taping different rows.
Then I added some small cut flowers I had and 
added the Spring pastel brads to them. 

I added a center piece of purple paper also adorned with more
washi tape. Finally I added two pastel bunny brads.

Here is your shopping list to Eyelet Outlet
Skinny Glitter Washi Tape (6 pak)
Butterfly Shadows Washi Tape
Checked Pink Washi Tape
Light Pink Washi Tape
Tulip Washi Tape
Spring Brad Mix 
Rabbit Brads Pastel

See you next Monday and in the meantime continue to 
check out the Eyelet Outlet Blog for more creative ideas.


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment