Tuesday, March 26, 2024

April Calendar Planning!

"If April showers should come your way, they bring the flowers that bloom in May." - Buddy De Sylva

I am sharing my April 2024 Calendar layout today in hopes of inspiring you to stay more organized throughout the year! I wanted to keep with the theme of "April showers bring May flowers", so I added stamps that go along with that theme! A little gal with an umbrella, some raindrops, an adorable duck and rain boots were just the perfect match!

Next, I gathered my Eyelet Outlet supplies and embellished my heart away! I added the green grass washi to anchor the bottom of my pages. I added paper flowers in yellow and white with a purple brad to my top left of my page. Brads of rainboots, daisies, roses, dragonflies, butterflies seemed like just the perfect finish! The beauty of spring is magical and I loved adding these touches to my layout!

I hope this inspires you to stay on track in organization and paper planning in 2024! Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:


Happy April Planning and Crafting!
Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram  

No comments:

Post a Comment