Monday, January 13, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susan

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! With the beginning of a new year, many of us have fitness on our minds, including me! I'll be the first to admit that I'd rather be crafting than exercising, but it's time for me to start thinking a bit more about my health! 
An old high school friend of mine has been encouraging me for some time and recently inspired me so much that in a moment of weakness I accepted a date for a hike on July 5th at Oil Creek State Park in Titusville, Pennsylvania with some of my classmates from the class of 1976!  I've got 6 months to get ready for it and I'm determined! 

I decided to make myself some inspiration and this cute little owl brad in my art piece will remind me that I CAN DO IT!  


Supplies Used: Owl Brad, Washi Tape, Storybook Cricut Cartridge, Wall Decor & More Cricut Cartridge


Now for a little teaser!  Just as this apple pie recipe is teasing me to forget about my goals, I'm going to tease you with a little sneak peek of what's to come from your favorite source for embellishments!


Check out the new flags and patriotic hat brads I used in my recipe layout!  Watch for these to be available very soon at Eyelet Outlet!


Supplies Used:  Cricut Cartridges (Old West, Plantin Schoolbook, Country Life, Sports Mania), Twine, 
Eyelet Outlet Baseball Brad & soon-to-be available Patriotic Brads

Thanks for stopping by today!






1 comment: