Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year from all of us at Eyelet Outlet!

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends. Shemaine here, wishing you a Happy New Year from all of us at Eyelet Outlet! If you're like me, today is all about 'Just Chillin'. We generally take down the Christmas Tree and decor and relax on New Year's Day. Here's a little card I created that fits today's mood.


 photo shemainewinter_zpsba039442.jpg

 Supplies: We R Memory Keepers North Pole collection. Stamped image: My Favorite Things Tweeny Teen. Eyelet Outlet bling strip clear, snowflake and Christmas Tree brads. Punky Sprouts lil Seeds button and The Twinery Twine.

Don't I wish I could go outside and create a frosty little friend like this one with my daughter but in So Cal it's 75 degrees today! So instead I created this cute little snow scene with one of my favorite stamped images from My Favorite Things and added some of my favorite winter themed brads from Eyelet Outlet.

I can hardly believe it's 2014! We look forward to seeing you are this year's shows and conventions. we'll be posting our schedule of events for the year very soon. Also with CHA a week away, look for new products from Eyelet Outlet to be revealed very soon! Our new styles are fantastic and will be perfect for many of your layouts, cards and crafting project.

We'd love to see you sharing your designs with us on our Facebook wall or feel free to share the link to your gallery or blog on our weekly Design Team posts here so I can stop by and visit!

Thanks for all your support in 2013! 

Here's to an awesome 2014!

The Eyelet Outlet Team

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all a Happy New Year!
    Beautiful card. I love all the products Eyetel Outlet!
    I used the sweet snowman on my tag. Invite to my blog:
    http://papierowaobsesja.blogspot.com/2013/12/mrozno-snieznie-grudniowy-tag.html
    Hugs from Poland,
    Irena

    ReplyDelete