Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Heather


Hi there Eyelet fans! Heather here to share a couple cards using some fun brads, bling, and washi tape from from Eyelet Outlet.

For my first card, I used the fun Dress Form Brads, and some Paper Smooches Stamp. I love "punny" sentiments, and this was perfect with these brads!


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: Dress Form Brads
Clear Stamps: Paper Smooches Needle Little Love
Pattern Paper: Pebbles Walnut Grove 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black and MFT Razzle Berry
Fibers: May Arts Ivory Jute Twine

My second card uses a Kitty Brad, some Washi Tape from Eyelet Outlet, and some bling along with a fun Simon Says Stamp set - this sweet kitty makes me want to pick it up and cuddle!


Eyelet Outlet Supplies: Kitty Brad, Stitched Washi Tape,
Clear Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Pillow Talk
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pastel Mint and Soft Cantalope
Markers: Copic markers
Stickles: Stardust

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!



1 comment:

  1. OMG. That little kitty taking a nap on the pillow is so adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete