Monday, January 6, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome to Design Team Monday Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few cards with you. 
And now we are in January 2014.  Can you believe it? I have two celebration type cards for you today. 
They both could be used as birthday cards, but the first one could be used to celebrate other types of days too. The star of my first card is the row of Bumble Bee Brads.
 They are all lined up and ready to celebrate!
What I especially like about this card is that it could be for either a gal or a guy.  I struggle with guy cards, so this is a big plus!!



For my next card I used Cupcake Brads for the focal point of this birthday card for a sweet little girl.  The "5" is die cut from paper and the sentiment is stamped.
  But those sweet little cupcakes just light up the whole card.  Don't you think?



Of course, no cards are complete without bling, so I added a few Eyelet Outlet black pearls to each card!
Be sure and check in with us every Monday and Wednesday on the blog. We feature a different designer from our team and always have something fun to show you !

 If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment