Monday, August 11, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susan and a winner!!

Happy August, Eyelet Outlet fans! Can you believe how fast summer is going by? It doesn't look like I will make it to the beach this summer, so I brought the beach to me when I made this card.


The Adirondack chairs were created on my Cricut with the "Life's a Beach" cartridge. The sentiment on my card is framed with Eyelet Outlet's brand new sand dollar and star fish corner brads. These brads pair beautifully with our coordinating washi tape.

Supplies Used  
Cricut Life's a Beach Cartridge 
Cricut Explore to Write Sentiment
Ribbon

I had a little fun with our new Dragon Brads with my next card.  These little guys come in three bright colors and I had a hard time choosing which one to use on my card since they are all so cute!  


I used the Cricut Wild Card II cartridge for my castle and the World Bubbles Digital Cartridge to bring my little dragon to life with his PUNNY question! 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon because in the coming weeks the Design Team will be rolling out more of Eyelet Outlet's brand new products!

We wish we could announce a lucky winner today but no one left a comment on our giveaway post here. 

So we're giving you all a second chance! 

Leave a comment on TODAY'S post, yep right down below and we'll announce Wednesday that one lucky commenter will receive a gift of wonderful Eyelet Outlet goodies in the mail!

Ready? Set? Comment!



14 comments:

  1. Love the eyelets and how they were used. Eyelet Outlet has such great variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dragon brad. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew there were so many different brads to choose from!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards. A wide variety of brads to choose from. Where do you begin???? Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this post! May have to scraplift your "dragon you down"! Love it! Your beach card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards. I have been working on beach/cruise layouts so I can see adopting the beach card to a layout. Thanks for sharing these and I can't wait to be able to purchase some these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love the sea shell brads. Your cards are wonderful. So many brads, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, your creativity continues to amaze me. I love looking at your card creations. Hallmark needs to move over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your designs. It gives me more creative ideas and how to use brads. Thank you so much. Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the use of new brads in such original ways.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wonerful. love the castle :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love your cards. I am big fan of the eyelet outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never knew there were so many choices for eyelets. Love your cards !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love the cards and never heard of you until just now! I think I am heading over to go brad shopping! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete