Saturday, August 9, 2014

Last day with the Paper Nest Dolls



Welcome to the final day of our adventure with Paper Nest Dolls
Susie here to share with you the card I made using the Holiday Ballerina rubber stamp from Paper Nest Dolls along with our Eyelet Outlet Cupcake Brads.





The moment I stamped my little ballerina, I knew she would be holding those cupcakes!  I just love the idea of embellishing stamped images with our brads.  I die cut the "celebrate" from fun foam which made it easy to mold it into the shape I needed.

So what will YOU make today with your Paper Next Doll stamps and Eyelet Outlet brads?  I would love to know!! 

 And don't forget to leave a comment. 

One lucky commenter will receive a gift of wonderful Eyelet Outlet goodies in the mail!


If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.
 

1 comment: