Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Heather

Hi there! Heather here to share a couple cards using some of the adorable newly released Dragon Brads from Eyelet Outlet, as well as some of the enamel stars and bling.

I made a set of watercolor cards featuring the dragon brads - I made each one different, but you could easily use them as invitations to a birthday party and make a bunch at the same time! 


I used a variety of different colors for my watercolor background, let that dry, then misted with Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine, then let that dry. Added a vellum star cut with a Lawn Fawn die, outlined with a gold pen - and mounted my dragon over that. 


The black banner is cut with a Simon Says Stamp die, and I embossed some sentiments from Neat and Tangled in white on the banners. Finished off with some Gold Enamel Stars, and coordinating Bling from Eyelet Outlet, before mounting on some soft gray cardstock from Simon Says Stamp.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment