Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few projects with you.

If you have kids, or are a grandma like me, you know you always need birthday gift tags.  I made the first one using our Truck Brads.  I just adore the yellow and black.  It was a challenge to find sentiments small enough for my little windows, but I did succeed.  I added some  Enamel Dots to the top of the tag to tie everything together. Then because I have just as many granddaughters as grandsons, I went ahead and made another tag using our Pony Brads.  Can you say adorable?  I added some gems along the top and am stashing these tags away until needed (very soon).

Next I made a little notepad for CARPOOL NOTES.  This is a gift for my daughter who now has a kindergarten student to shuttle back and forth. I just love those little Car Brads.  How could you not?  They were easy to line up and they pretty much tell the whole story.  Beep Beep!!

Be sure to grab some brads and Enamel Dots to make some colorful projects today.
And be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you!

If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.


OK friends, before I go I have our winner!!

 
I love these cards. I have been working on beach/cruise layouts so I can see adopting the beach card to a layout. Thanks for sharing these and I can't wait to be able to purchase some these.

Email us your mailing address to eyeletoutlet@gmail.com and we'll get your prize pack in the mail to you!!
 
 

1 comment: