Monday, September 7, 2015

Design Team Monday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with two new cards for you.


My cards today were inspired by the ones that our very talented Shemaine posted last Monday.  I loved the idea of using Washi tape to make plaid.  I loved it so much that I did it twice.  My first card is more line intersections than plaid....but still inspired by plaid.


My second card is much more representative of a real plaid.  It was super fun to make this design using four Washi tapes.  I just can't tell you how quick and easy it is to make designs like this using our Washi tape. For both cards, I used images from Julie Ebersole's newest line. Be sure to visit our Washi tape selection page.  You will find PLENTY to love!  And soon you will be making your own plaid patterns!!  That's it for now, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We will be back with more inspiration before you know it!


If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

No comments:

Post a Comment