Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More fun with Halloween brads

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! 
Today we're sharing some more fun projects from our team! We'll let Rosandra share her project first.

Hi Eyelet fans, Rosandra here. It's hard to believe that we're doing fall and Halloween layouts and projects already. This week's project I decided to pull out an old Halloween mini book I have done yet and do the cover so it's ready for my photos in a couple months. The new witch hat brads were the perfect size for my stamped witch image. To cover up part of the stamped image hat I covered some cardstock with the silver washi tape and used a cirlce punch to create a glittery moon.


  happy_halloween_mini_book 

 But my favorite has to be the new cat brads. I was so excited when I dumped them out and found that there were rear view brads of the cats. It was PURRRRfect replacements for my L's.




Next is Susie sharing a fantastically spooky design.


Supplies: witch hat brads


and finally this fun card from Alice



Supplies:

 Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the online store for a look at all of our Halloween themed brads.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment