Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Design Team Wednesday with Kerry

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends!  Kerry here, since Halloween is coming soon.  How about a couple of Halloween cards?  Well, I absolutely all things Halloween!  If it's up to me, I'll make Halloween cards/project all year around.  LOL!

Anyways, enough talking...  I'm in love with the Stampers Anonymous Bird Crazy set, the birds are super super fun.  And of course, they are perfect to dress them up with some fun brads!  Plus, since watercolor is so popular right now.  I figured to give it a try.  I colored the crazy bird, dark sky background with watercolor markers.  For the ground, I added a piece of skinny washi tape.


Eyelet Outlet supplies:

 Vampire alert!  Isn't he just Fangtastic?
Mr Vampire is coming out and ready for Halloween night?  LOL!  I created the sunset background using some Faber Castell Gelatos.  And of course, the card will not be complete without some bats?


Eyelet Outlet supplies:

Have a WICKED awesome day and see you soon for more Halloween fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment