Wednesday, September 2, 2015

No patterned paper required

Hello Eyelet fans. Some of you might have noticed that we have some pretty fun new designs of Washi tapes at a recent Expo or Creating Keepsakes event. 

Today I want to share with you a few cards that you can easily create with your Washi tapes.


For the first card, I paired some of the thin tapes we have in fuchsia and gold along with the green glitter tape and made my own design.



Eyelet Outlet Washi Tape
Misc: Mama Elephant hello die
gold heart chipboard



For the second card I created a background with the butterfly washi and paired it with the silver glitter tape. I cut the sentiment in red to make it pop against the black.



Eyelet Outlet Washi Tape
Misc; Paper Smooches Thanks die
My Favorite Things Butterfly die



Both of these cards were created in 20 mins. So the next time you are short on time, pull out your washi and get creative.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: