Thursday, October 26, 2017

Deal Me In!

I must be a romantic, because the type of cards I enjoy making the most are "Love" cards. Expressing our love shouldn't  just  be for Valentines Day! Our newlywed daughter loves tucking them into her hubby's luggage when he's off on work-related travel and I often wrap several in a pretty bow and give them as a unique Bridal Shower gift.  Now and then I even give my wonderful husband one!  Today I've made a "Love" card featuring one of the newest Eyelet Outlet products, the Playing Card Brads and some Eyelet Outlet Red Heart Bling. 


The bling comes in 3 colors and is soooo easy to apply to projects!  Peel and stick and there you go! With 12 playing cards in a package, there are lots of possibilities!  

       

Thanks for stopping in today!  See all the new brads in the Fall, 2017 release at Eyelet Outlet.com






No comments:

Post a Comment