Sunday, October 22, 2017

Eyelet Outlet Christmas Cards

I've been having fun making holiday ornaments with Alcohol Inks and Yupo Paper ... and Eyelet Outlet Gems are the perfect embellishments.

The Clear Square Jewel was perfect for the larger ornament ... and I trimmed the tiny flower gem from the new Fancy Long Bling.


I used the Clear Square Jewels on both ornaments for this card.


This card featured the new Flower Bling (which reminded me of the embossed snowflakes on the background of my card)



Make sure you stock-up on lots of Eyelet Outlet products to make your holiday cards.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:


Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles

1 comment:

  1. How did you make the cap for the top of the ornaments??

    ReplyDelete