Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Dashing Through the Snow!

We had our first snow in Iowa this week ... it was blustery and blowing, but it was clearly white stuff falling from the sky.

I personally love having all four seasons, and enjoy each one equally (okay maybe not equally ... Autumn is the front runner in my book), but I do love the beautiful clean white landscape after new fallen snow.

I used lots of Eyelet Outlet brads to create my fun snowy scene.



I started by die cutting various snow drifts from white cardstock then added lots of the new beuatiful Pine Tree Brads to create my landscape and some Snowflake Brads (in two sizes) to the clear blue sky.  

The new Sled Brads (which come in two colors) were perfect for my penguins who are bundled-up for the wintry conditions.  There is even a white bear brad waiting for his turn on the sled.


There are a few Prancing Deer Brads who tend to run out in front of your car this time of year, especially on the tree-lined roads, so you always have to be on alert.  

Finally there is a new Red Truck Brad taking home his holiday tree (that like our holiday tree growing-up always seemed to be a bit too big for the space when we got home).

The finishing touch was a sentiment from Joy Clair Stamps Snow Fall stamped with my MISTI in pine tree green..

Eyelet Outlet products used:

Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles


3 comments:

  1. i am BEYOND in love with this! (& i think it's the record for most styles of brad on an xmas card!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the penguins riding on the sled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE! And what a great combination of brads!

    ReplyDelete