Thursday, March 29, 2018

When Life Gives You Scrap...

I really love Eyelet Outlet sewing themed brads and when I saw this sentiment recently, I knew I had to create a card with it using Eyelet Outlet products and the quilt image from the Cricut "Country Life" cartridge.


The little pair of scissors and spool of thread were the perfect addition to my sentiment!  The thread has 12 spools in a mix of rose, black, white turquoise, and yellow thread in each package.  The strip of Eyelet Outlet Pearl Bling was the perfect compliment to my colorful quilt-look card stock.

Carrying on with my sewing theme today, I have a second card for you.  Even in the best of relationships, it's sometimes necessary to apologize and here's a sweet way to do with this little card.  


This cross stitch heart comes from the Cricut "Valentine's Day" cartridge.  I added some white thread to it that appears to have come from my Eyelet Outlet Thread Brad and my little Scissor Brad has snipped it off.  

I'm glad you came by today!  Be sure and follow us on Facebook and Pinterest, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment