Friday, June 15, 2018

Crazy Cat Lady?

TGIF crafty friends!  Susie here with a card for the cat lover in all of us!   This sentiment from The Project Bin just makes me giggle - if we aren't that person we know that person, right?  Time to play...


I found a stamp in my stash of a little girl that was exactly the right size for a black Cat Brad!


She was stamped with Archival Ink then water colored.



I added strips of washi tape to the left of my tiny little cat lover and then topped off that embellishment cluster with one of the newly released Paw Brads.


I created a card base with black cardstock and added a pink background to coordinate with the pink balloon.


If cats are your thing - or if you want to make a set of cards to gift to your favorite cat lover - you can find all kinds of cat themed items HERE.
.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:

Eyelet Outlet Cat Brads
Eyelet Outlet Paw Brads
Eyelet Outlet Paw Washi Tape - Thin
Eyelet Outlet Skinny Washi Tape - Arrows
Eyelet Outlet Skinny Washi Tape - 5 Rolls
Carabelle Studio - Innocence stamp set
The Project Bin - Feline Good
Prima watercolors and paper

No comments:

Post a Comment