Sunday, June 10, 2018

I {Heart} Apples

I hope you've been coming to the Eyelet Outlet blog often - and have checked out the Eyelet Outlet online store, too... because if you haven't, you've missed the BIG news. What's that?

Eyelet Outlet, who is well known for its awesome (and economical) embellishments now has clear STAMPS, too! That is so exciting!


This is the Apple Stamp Set:


The possibilities for using this stamp set are many - especially when paired with the apple-themed brads available at Eyelet Outlet.

I used this stamp set to make two cards.


Card #1




Card #2



In addition to the Apple Stamp set, 
I used the following Eyelet Outlet products on my cards:



I'll be back next Sunday with two cards featuring Eyelet Outlet's Fan Stamp Set.... I hope you'll come back to see them, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment