Friday, June 29, 2018

Happy Birthday from the Herd!

TGIF crafty friends!  Susie here with a pop up box birthday card featuring one of Eyelet Outlet's new clear stamp sets!


The Animal Stamps set is the perfect companion to some of the most popular brads from Eyelet Outlet!


I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment on the front panel of the card and pulled out a few cow brads to represent my "herd".  I attached the brads to hand cut hills in the front of the card.  The cow in the back right is actually attached to a piece of clear plastic that I attached to the inside of the card.


I stamped the birthday sentiment on the back panel and added a few of the new Summer Tree Brads to my "pasture".


This dimensional and interactive card was created using a die and it is designed to fold flat and fit in an A2 envelope!


You can see all of the newly released stamp sets HERE.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you  find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies:
Eyelet Outlet Cow & Goat Brads
Eyelet Outlet Summer Tree Brads
Eyelet Outlet Animal Stamps Set
Lawn Fawn Pop Up Box Card Die
Designer paper/cardstock
Ink and embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment