Sunday, June 17, 2018

Congrats w/Washi

Hi Friends! kel here today to share a super easy and super fun graduation card!

I started with some wide star washi for this card, laying it out diagonally over a white piece of cardstock. Then I used some Glitter Black Washi Tape and Glitter Copper Washi Tape to make matching bands to cover the rest of the white cardstock piece! I actually used 2 strips of black, and then 2 strips of copper... using just 1 strip was too thin in my opinion.


All this card needed after that was this nice "congrats" sentiment and then it was done! The shine is just gorgeous and I absolutely love how it came out!! And the awesome thing is that you can't really even see the seams between washi strips... it just looks like that's the pattern on the paper itself!!


Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel


No comments:

Post a Comment