Wednesday, September 25, 2019

It's Fall, Y'all!

I'm not sure that's possible, but my (Lauren's) calendar indicates we are into the LAST week of September somehow? This seems like a good time for some fall cards, especially since the new Scarecrow Brads have just made their debut in the Eyelet Outlet Store!


Here's a shocking true confession: I don't actually like scarecrows!!! But these Scarecrow Brads are so adorable, they've even won me over! Something else I realized as I sat down to make my first card... I had never used the Tractor Brads that came out in the spring release. So this seemed like a good time to remedy that. I like the way the Pumpkin Brad looks super huge when it's placed on the trailer. Just goes to show you what a good job those scarecrows did over the summer! I found some plaid patterned paper with exactly the right colors and diecut the word "FALL" from cardstock I had covered with this awesome Sparkle Copper Tape.


My second card features handcut letters from scraps of that plaid paper. But of course you could use stickers, diecuts or computer-generated text. The oversized text gave me so much extra room I was able to include all the brads from the first card PLUS a trio of Sunflower Brads! Oh and you'll notice that there are two color variations in the Tractor Brads!


My third card shows off the Sunflower Brads again, as well as another pumpkin, two varieties of Paper Flowers and some fun Hardwood Floor Tape; not to mention letters diecut from Script Washi.


Remember that there are lots of brand new projects from the Design Team each and every week. Stop by the EO Blog often to be inspired! ♥

loves Fall, except when she remembers 
Winter is just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment