Saturday, October 3, 2020

A different kind of ATC

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing something new to me - a different kind of ATC... an artist trading cube! How cool is this?! I think this ATC has been around for quite a while but I just discovered it and learned that it can be any size. This one is 2-1/2" square.


The fun part of creating this cube is having the ability to put six different designs and sentiments on it. I created the 2-1/2" square cube from heavy white cardstock, then cut six different color squares of patterned paper and adhered one to each side of the cube. I covered six pieces of white cardstock (you could use up scraps) with different sections of Flower Washi Tape - Wide, cut each one with a mini scalloped die and adhered one to each side of the cube. I printed digital sentiments, cut them in strips and added one to each floral die cut. The final step was adhering eight tiny white pearls from a White Pearl Bling Strip to each one of the die cuts going around all sides of the cube.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment