Friday, October 9, 2020

Happy Fall

 


Today's card entitled "Happy Fall!" provides a last look that the leaves turning into their fall colors.  There are two trees on my street that changed into vibrant colors earlier than all the other trees.  Because of that, they were the first trees to shed their lovely leaves.  All week I wondered when the last leaf would fall and I am still waiting!  If I were to be in charge of picking up the leaves, I would place the wagon under the tree and wait for that leaf to fall!  (Good News:  I am not in charge of gathering the leaves!)

The tree and wagon stamps are from Maymay Made It.  The Eyelet Outlet supplies include:  Sun Brad, Multi Pearl Sticky Back Jewels, and Leaf Brads.

Take a moment and head on over to the Eyelet Outlet site and check out all the fall brads, bling, and more!  Don't forget the newest release of Gingerbread Brads; they're adorable and perfect for the holiday season.

Be Safe.  Be Well.  Happy Crafting!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment