Saturday, October 17, 2020

You light up the world

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun all occasion kind of card that could be used for a variety of occasions! I love a black and gold/yellow color combo so when I saw these brads, the light bulb came on! Groan... pun intended, lol!


I created a landscape top fold card base and cut a panel about 1/16" smaller. Going from the bottom up, I applied Glitter Black Washi Tape on two-thirds of the panel and then added one strip of Glitter Gold Dots Washi Tape slightly above it. I added one white and four yellow Light Bulb Brads in a row evenly spaced across the top of the black portion of the panel, then attached the panel to the card base. I printed the digital sentiment, trimmed it and layered it on black cardstock, then adhered it to the bottom center of the panel to complete the front.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment