Saturday, October 31, 2020

A traditional Merry Christmas wish!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a super cute Christmas card in traditional red and green featuring some pretty awesome washi tape, brads and bling!


I created a side-folding A2 card base and a slightly smaller panel from textured red cardstock, then cut a smaller panel which I covered with Christmas Pattern Washi Tape. I die cut letters spelling M-E-R-R-Y from green foil-covered cardstock and added them to the panel. I perched a Santa Hat Brad on the M at an angle and added two Stocking Brads at the end just past the Y. I stamped 'Christmas' in green ink on white cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it beneath the main part of the sentiment. I finished off the front by adding a few green 8 mm Cut Jewels. Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment