Thursday, October 22, 2020

Tag Time!

It's time to start thinking about Christmas and gift wrapping!  Let Eyelet Outlet help you make some of the prettiest tags under the tree for your gift giving this year!  Here's a recent tag I made to get you inspired.


I love making paper rosettes and there's an unlimited option of products at Eyelet Outlet for adorning the center of your rosettes.  Today, I'm using the 1 1/2" inch Snowflake Bling. This lovely snowflake is also available in a 2" size. Both sizes come 6 to a package.  I've also added some swirl bling to the patterned paper and for even more sparkle, I've used a small strip of Fancy Long Pearl and Jewel bling between two strips of silver glitter washi tape.  

We love seeing how our Eyelet Outlet customer use our products, so we invite you to join our Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook Group and show us your creations!




No comments:

Post a Comment