Friday, March 10, 2023

A Flamingo Celebration!

Happy Friday, Eyelet Outlet Fans!  I am here today to share a fun, shaker card that I created. 

Are you a fan of flamingos?  When I go to the zoo, I love to watch them as they interact with each other.  They always look so majestic to me as they stand on one leg. 

I colored up this cute flamingo with Copic Markers, cut it out and set it aside before creating my shaker element.  I die-cut several squares from card stock and acetate, adhered them all together and set it aside to dry completely. 
I die-cut the cover panel and adhered a strip of the beautiful flamingo washi as a border across the top.  I thought it would be the perfect backdrop for my sentiment. 
I filled the shaker element with flamingo sequins and adhered it to the front of the card.  I added the flamingo to the top of the shaker, and I added a loopy silver bow that I completed with a flamingo brad.

I think this turned out so fun and will be perfect to send to someone celebrating a special occasion!

I hope you are inspired to get crafty!

Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment