Friday, March 3, 2023

Dreaming of Sand and Surf!

Happy Friday, Eyelet Outlet fans!  I don't know about you, but I am so over winter and I am dreaming of warm beachy days!  I hope they come soon! 

When I saw the new Cruise Ship Brads, I knew that I had the perfect stamp set to pair them with!  I created a fun pop up shadow-box card with a beachy theme!


I created the background by tearing some digital papers that represent the sand, water and sky.  I adhered the images to acetate and added them in various places to add depth to the card. 
Lastly, I created a bow and added the sun brad to the center of it and added the life preserver brad to the sentiment strip.  The card stands on its own and is the cutest little 3-D scene.


I hope you are inspired to get crafty!

Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim


 

No comments:

Post a Comment