Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Best Wishes Always!

 Do you have an upcoming Bridal Shower or Wedding to attend?

I love the vintage and romantic feel of this card! I started with adding a little distress inks to the background of my cream cardstock. I added the beautiful "time for flowers" washi tape for my border. Next, I stamped my sentiment and added some champagne bling. I created my layered flower by stacking the large paper flower with the small paper flower in white and adding a little distress ink and the gold rimmed copper brad. Lastly, I embellished with Swirl Bling Jewel in Champagne! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram




 

No comments:

Post a Comment