Tuesday, April 11, 2023

April Desktop Calendar Idea

 As we are enjoying spring blossoms and bright green leaves here in SC, we are also enjoying April showers! I thought these little rainboots were just the thing to use to create a fun desktop calendar!

I created my "card" front using a rain drop stamp on the background and stamping and cutting out my sentiment and rainboots. Next I added one of my favorite washi's, the green grass washi, to the bottom edge. I embellished by adding the mini ladybug, mini bee and boot brads and some cardstock for layering, along with a small printed April calendar.

I adhered my "card front" to only half of the green cardstock, so that I could fold it for standing. I added the orange brads to anchor the stand up position and the green grass washi across the bottom. Lastly, I added a sticky note pad for those quick notes you want to make conveniently! I think this is a fun desktop calendar and note pad you could enjoy all month!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment