Sunday, April 2, 2023

You're unFROGetable!


 Good Sunday morning friends! Spring is in full bloom here in the Carolinas and I'm already dreaming about the long and lazy summer days ahead. I decided to channel that idea. bring out one of my favorite stamps and make it even better with EO embellishments.

I first colored my no-line image of this lazy frog and fussy cut it out. I created the two backgrounds and then added my fun EO brads. First I added to Lollipop Brads underneath the mushroom. Don't ask me why. I just thought it added more whims! Mini Ladybug and Mini Bee Brads were also added to this scene. Then I added a frog and a cattail from the Frog Set Brad Set

Love how this turned out and I enjoyed making it so much. I hope I've inspired you to dream of warmer days ahead. 

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!
Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment