Sunday, April 23, 2023

Butterfly Thanks


 Happy Saturday Eyelet Outlet Fans! Today I wanted to use butterflies in my card. Like many other people, I think butterflies are one of the nicest things you can use on a card. 

To construct this, I used a Spellbinders Glimmer Set to put rainbow foil on white cardstock. The pattern is a pretty floral. I also glimmered the sentiment and cut it out.  

I colored the flowers with Copic Markers and then I made the blue background in the middle by covering a strip of white cardstock in Sparkle Blue Glitter Washi Tape. I cut it out with a die included in the set. 

Next I cut a rectangle out of the middle using a stitched die. On that piece I attached Butterfly Brads and Blue Pearl Bling-Multi in two corners. Then I edged an A2 card base with more Sparkle Glitter Washi Tape before gluing the cut frame on top. I put foam tape on the back of the middle panel and adhered it to the card. This give is a nice pop-up look. I added a Butterfly Bright Brad to the sentiment before attaching it with foam tape to the card front too.

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment