Thursday, April 13, 2023

Playing With A Full Deck

I think my brother will get a kick out of this birthday card because we are both shuffling a little slower now days! But so far, anyway, we're still playing with a full deck!


I put Eyelet Outlet's red and black playing card washi tape to work for me to create the back ground on this card, laying down strips on to my cardstock. On the top mat I added a few strips of skinny red washi tape. Here's a  little tip that I use to make sure my washi tape is straight. I use my scoring tool to put down some light scored lines to use as a guide when applying the washi tape.

I scanned the back of an actual playing to create the cards that are face down and then put some Eyelet Outlet playing card brads on top.

I'm off to make a few more of these for my stash because I thought of a few more folks who'd enjoy this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment