Saturday, September 23, 2023

...a simple hello

I love extras. Extra bling. Extra sparkle. Extra fries…haha. If it’s in my craft room, I want to add it to whatever I am creating. Who here is with me??✋

But there are those times, although rare, that I just feel like creating something simple, understated yet still reflects a little spark of me.

For this week’s creation, I only used three different embellishments from Eyelet Outlet and look how fabulous this card turned out!

I cut a piece of plain white cardstock and spaced some fun and colorful washi tape on top.  I found exactly what I was hoping for with the Multi-Color Dot Washi Tape. I then used a die to cut out the inner rectangle and the flower cut out and pop dotted them on top of the washi card base.  Next, I used the same flower die but three sizes smaller and cut out the center flower and pop dotted that on as well. After that, I found the section of the washi tape that matched up with where the flower was placed, and I put the corresponding strip of washi take on. Easy Peesy!

To finish it off, I die cut the letters to spell out hello, added a large Blue Enamel Dot and several Pearl Bling in Green, Pink, and Purple.

A very simple card to make yet very pretty and will make the recipient smile, for sure!

Shopping List


Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment