Thursday, September 28, 2023

New Squirrel Brads! Come See!

The Design Team and I get so excited when new brads arrive in the store at Eyelet Outlet!  Today I'm bringing you a fun shaker card that features our new Squirrel Brads - and a LOT of them!


Sometimes life gets crazy and we feel like we just can't keep our "ducks in a row," so this card takes a humorous look at those crazy times and is sure to put a smile on the recipients face.

I created this shaker card in Cricut Design Space and if you're a Cricut crafter, too, I've made the file available to the Cricut Community on my Cricut Profile. The file includes detailed instructions for assembly.  

Below is a link to all the Eyelet Outlet products I used to embellish the card. 


Thanks for stopping by and hurry back because the Design Team will be presenting inspiration for all the new products at Eyelet Outlet in the coming days and you won't want to miss it!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment