Sunday, September 17, 2023

Hey Fall!


 Hi everyone and happy fall y'all! I recently ran into this beautiful basket stamp from 1997 at a thrift store recently. One look at it and I knew it would be lovely holding brads from Eyelet Outlet. I hope you agree that it does! Just goes to show you that you should take a look in your stash as well as keep an eye out for bargain finds at second hand stores. I really love all the detail in it. I can fill it with Christmas brads, spring flowers, summer fruits and flowers, Easter eggs, etc. There's so many uses for it!

I filled this beauty with Apple Brads, a Pumpkin Brad, and a Sunflower Brad. I added Mini Leaf Brads and Mini Bee Brads. I even added a Red Jewel Bling to the center of the bow. Finally I placed a strip of Glitter Sunflower Washi Tape. I think it turned out very nicely!

This card style is also from a very old card die set from Sizzix. It's quite charming and lays flat as shown for mailing. I will definitely be reaching for this a little more. I bought it second hand but hadn't used it. It's not quite as old as the stamp but it is marked 2013. It's been in my stash for at least two years! Aye aye aye!


SHOPPING LIST

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment