Sunday, October 15, 2023

Day of the Dead with Sugar Skulls


 Hello EO fans! Today I'm sharing a Day of the Dead card. Yes, I've succumbed to all the sugar skull madness. But who wouldn't? Especially when there are such great embellishments to work with like the new Sugar Skull Brads from Eyelet Outlet. I used five of them on a patterned cardstock that I embossed and highlighted with pink, blue and white ink. It doesn't show well in the picture but its very dimensional. I also added Rose Brads. They go so perfectly with the Sugar Skulls. Finally I used several colors and sizes of jewel bling on the background to add just the right amount of bling. 

Shopping List:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment