Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Llama Birthday Wishes!

 I thought this Llama was so adorable and would pair perfectly with the NEW Pinata Brad set!

I added my diecut Llama to colorful, striped patterned paper then stamped my curly hangers to add the pinatas! I did add foam tape behind 2 pinatas for extra pop! I embellished with colorful enamel dots, bling, and pearls, along with the new pinata brads!

To create a fun and colorful inside of my birthday card, I added more hanging pinatas, light purple washi tape, and the pink pearl strip! I think this would be a delightful birthday greeting card!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment