Thursday, October 19, 2023

Recipe Scrapbooking

 My journey with Eyelet Outlet began when I was introduced to recipe scrapbooking back in 2009.  I discovered their amazing selection of cooking/food related brads and I was hooked!  Over the years I turned to card making as my predominate craft, but now and then I take some time to return to my first love-recipe scrapping.  

This week I decided to make a page for a holiday favorite in my family.  It wouldn't be Christmastime at my house without one of these rum cakes!


I'm so happy to have replaced my tattered 1977 recipe card with this fancy page in my recipe scrapbook!  I used the wooden spoon, mixer, measuring cup, and saucepan brads on the recipe. All of these and many more all found in the Food, Drink, & Cooking Brads tab at Eyelet Outlet. 


I also added some beautiful Eyelet Outlet bling and gems, candy brads and holly brads and I'm so thrilled with how fancy this page turned out!

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I've inspired you to scrapbook some of your family's favorite receipes!









No comments:

Post a Comment