Saturday, October 21, 2023

Halloween Shakers


There is finally a chill in the air which means only one thing...HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!
It is one of my absolute favorite holidays. You are SUPPOSED to eat candy!!! YESSSSS Please!
In honor of the upcoming scrumptious holiday, I decided to make a Halloween Shaker card!  I love making shaker cards and this one has a little Stacy-tude added.
 
I created the base by blending purple, orange and lime green inks to give it a fun feel. I created three separate shakers on this card – the candy corn, the bat and the witch’s hat. Inside each shaker are little, tiny bats, ghosts and BOOs. 


BUT the coolest part of the shakers is when you turn off the lights! They GLOW IN THE DARK!

I knew Eyelet Outlet would have the most perfect embellishments to make this card perfect.  I added several Spooky Eye Brads, a few Pumpkin Brads,  and a Jewel Brad on the which’s hat.
To make the edges pop, I added Black Pearl Bling and Orange Jewel Bling.


 
This was a fun and easy card to make, and I love how the extra details I added from EO really brings this card to the next level.


Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment