Saturday, October 28, 2023

Haunted House Hallow

 

Do you like haunted houses? I most definitely DO NOT. The only ones that I can handle are the ones I build with paper…lol. I know what it is lurking behind every corner. And in this week’s creation, there are plenty of scary surprises hiding all over.

This spectacular feat of a creation took me over two days to complete. Between the cutting of the hundreds of pieces, the embossing and inking of the pieces and the actual assembly, this haunted house was the most labor and time intensive piece I’ve ever created, and I am pretty thrilled on how it turned out.

Being approximately 8” deep and 10” tall, I knew Eyelet Outlet and I were going to have some fun
accessorizing. It’s like earrings, you never leave your haunted house unaccessorized.  😉😉


After I assembled it, I added spiderwebs all over made from Q-Tips. Some of the webs even have spooky spiders waiting for a moth to unexpectedly get trapped. There is even a spider coming down from the roof to check on her egg sack.


One the very top in the wrought iron décor, is a ghost peeking over to see who dares to enter.


Looking to the left, two spooky eyeballs are glaring out. I would hate to see who, or what, those eyes
belong to.


Those aren’t the only eyes protecting the house. There are six other sets of red Bling eyes.
Can you find them all?

Looking at the base of the house, you will see a layer of aged bricks from Bricks Washi Tape.

If you dare to approach the front door, two blood red Bling jewels help coax, I mean, guide you in.


Once you are walking up the stairs, make sure you look down to the right. It looks like the house may
have landed on a wicked witch!!! I don’t think we are in Kansas anymore!

The wrap around porch has a handmade paper rocker and another blood red Bling doorknob.


If you do dare to visit the haunted house, make sure you do it during the day because at night is a
WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY!


Several LED tealight candles light up the windows and look who is peacefully sitting in her rocker…. it’s MOTHER! I advise staying out of that room for sure!

This is enough scary for me. I will stick with the candy parts of Halloween! Hope you enjoyed this one!
Happy Halloween everyone and save your Kit Kats for MEEEEE! 😁😁

Supply List

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment