Sunday, November 19, 2023

Thankful Harvest

 
It's the last weekend before Thanksgiving. If you are in the United States, most of you are thinking about gatherings centering around family with a harvest of bounty, the Thanksgiving Feast! I have been busy shopping and prepping for the day. How about you?

Today I've combined a die cut image with several EO brads and a pumpkin washi tape. It's pretty simple to enhance die cuts with brads that fit the theme. I've used many here on the pumpkin flower scene.

To make the card, I start by cutting the die cuts out of white cardstock. Then I color the shapes with Copic markers. You can shade your die cuts this way. I also enhanced a yellow paper flower with a marker. To make the background, I covered a piece of cardstock with pumpkin washi tape and then cut it and a shadow layer out with scalloped dies. 

Once all the cuts were ready, I began to piece the die cuts and I placed many accent brads amongst the die cuts. I included sunflowers, leaves, pumpkin, acorn, scarecrow, and butterflies.

SHOPPING LIST:
Butterfly Brads

I hope you enjoyed my card and I thank you for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment