Thursday, November 23, 2023

Gift Wrapping with Eyelet Outlet

 I absolutely love gift wrapping!  I especially love topping my gifts with paper rosettes and Eyelet Outlet offers so many wonderful products to place in the center of your rosettes.  Today I'm bringing you a few of my recent gift wrapping projects.


I created these diamond shaped rosettes with my Cricut Maker.  They are from the Scoring Wheel Rosettes image set.  I used red stippled jewel brads with gold edges for the center of the rosettes.  See all of our gorgeous jeweled brads here!  I attached them with a bit of hot glue into the center of the rosette.  I used a gold elastic cord to attach them to my gift.  


For this package I sent with a candy theme and topped my rosettes with a few peppermint candy brads and a candy cane brad.  Again, I secured them with just a touch of hot glue into the center of the rosette.


Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Eyelet Outlet!






No comments:

Post a Comment