Thursday, November 9, 2023

Funny Christmas Gift Tags

 My family has a great sense of humor, so I know they are going to enjoy the funny gift tags I've created for their Christmas presents this year.  


I created these tags in Cricut Design Space with images, tags, and pattern fills and if you're also a Cricut crafter and would like to make these, I've shared the link to the file for these on my Cricut profile.


This one is embellished with the Eyelet Outlet jeans & t-shirt brads as well as one of the cuddly puppies from our puppy brad set. 


The jeans & t-shirt set was used on this one, too.  The set includes 4 colors of t-shirts.  I also used a snowflake brad and a vintage looking Santa brad from our Santa & Deer set.  


Love the pony from the horse and pony set!  I'm afraid my granddaughter is going to be disappointed that she's not really getting a pony!!



Our classic car set includes 4 different colors!  Our motorcycle brad would be awesome on this, too!

Thanks for stopping by!  






  


No comments:

Post a Comment