Saturday, November 4, 2023

Cutest Pumpkin Tealight Holder

Halloween 2023 is in the books, and it was a sugary, good time!  Now, it’s time to start planning for Thanksgiving.

If you know me, you know I love to make my own decorations for every holiday and Thanksgiving is one of my favorites to create for. This week’s Eyelet Outlet creation, I started my decorating with this adorable fall colored pumpkin tealight holder.

It stands about 7 inches tall and 6 inches wide.

I made the base using the green Glitter Washi Tape which just happens to match the pumpkin leaves perfectly.

 

The actual pumpkin is two different fall themed patterned paper in which I embossed the outer layers.  I also added orange Jewel Bling to the outer layer for sparkle.

The leaves are inked with matching shades of green to give depth and several of the cute Pumpkin Brads were added to the top. The LED tealight reflects nicely off them!

To finish it off, I added little spiral vines as if it was just picked off the stalk.
This is a perfect beginning to a super cute Thanksgiving table centerpiece. 

More decorations to come next week!!!!

Shopping List

Glitter Washi Tape

Jewel Bling

Pumpkin Brad 

 

Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!

💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment