Tuesday, November 14, 2023

December Calendar and Bucket List!

Do you have your December Calendar and bucket list ready to go?


The holidays are always such a busy and joyful time for making memories! I decided to go ahead and set up my December calendar with a bucket list of memory making items we would like to do before Christmas!


I enjoyed adding the Eyelet Outlet brads and washi tapes I had on hand to create a fun layout! To create the matching Christmas pajamas, I covered the white t-shirt brad from the jeans and t-shirt brad collection with snowman washi and used an exacto knife to cut off the excess!


From visiting the Christmas Tree Farm to watching a Christmas movie, I hope you make time to make memories with those you love!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment