Tuesday, February 27, 2024

March Calendar Planning

Time marches on... and welcome March, spring, and Easter celebrations!

I am enjoying staying more organized and keeping on track in 2024. I am finding joy in creating colorful planner pages to work with too! 

I began with adding my Happy Easter and spring stamps! Next, I added green grass border washi tape along the bottom with butterfly washi and daisy washi tape across the top. Lastly, I embellished with various spring themed brads!

I hope this inspires you to stay on track in organization and paper planning in 2024! Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy March Planning and Crafting!


Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment