Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Valentine Postage Collage

I just love the versatility of Eyelet Outlet products and was exited to create a wintery Valentine themed postage collage! In staying with a winter theme, I used the snowman couple brads as my focus and added white glitter washi tape for snow and a red enamel heart. Next, I stamped "you melt my heart" sentiment as well as some script, postage lines, and hearts.

I filled in my other postage stamp spaces with Happy Valentine's Day glitter washi, wintery glitter tall tree washi tape, and vintage washi tape! I added a few red rose brads to finish off my card!

And since I was having so much fun! I decided to decorate my envelope too! I added the skinny red and white washi tape and some Valentine themed stamps to finish off my project! I hope you enjoy! What a fun way to play with a variety of Eyelet Outlet washi tapes, brads and more!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

 Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment